Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chapter 2

"Looks like I got myself a new playmate," a dark voice rumbled from the darkened corners just as Zorxy woke up.
"Where am I? Who are you? When did I get here?" babbled Zorxy,looking every which way in the jail cell.
"The name's Bruce, Zorxy. I been waiting a while for someone to keep me company," he said, showing his rotten teeth as he smiled.
"Knew I shouldn't of put you two in the same cell!" a guard growled, appearing from somewhere to the left of Zorxy's cell."Time for you both to get in bed," he added, stomping toward another occupied cell.
"Now we escape!" Bruce whispered, pulling out a match box box and dynamite from under his cot. Zorxy grimaced and quietly began putting the dynamite sticks in precise places, until everything was ready for the escape.

No comments: